Brief Coverage Explanations:
- Owned Automobiles – Covers liability rising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of automobiles.
- Hired Automobiles – Covers liability for the use of hired automobiles in your business.
- Non-Owned Automobiles – Covers liability for the use of non-owned automobiles in your business. An example would be an employee using his/her own car on an errand for you.
- Uninsured Motorists – Protects insureds who are not contributorily negligent against bodily injury caused by negligent uninsured motorists.
- Comprehensive – Pays for damage to or the loss of automobiles from perils other than collision. A deductible applies.
- Collision – Pays for damage to or the loss of automobiles from upset or collision with another object. A deductible applies.