Unit Owners’ Excess Coverage

This type of insurance expands your insurance coverage to include damage or loss to alterations, fixtures, and I within individual units owned by the unit owner, caused by the insured perils. This includes damage to air conditioners, clothes washers, clothes dryers, cooking ovens, cooking ranges, dishwashers, floor coverings, counter tops, kitchen cabinets, refrigerators, and freezers.

This coverage applies only as excess insurance over any other valid and collectible insurance that would apply in the absence of this policy.